What is the Association for Data and Cyber Governance?
What is the Mission of ADCG?
Through collaboration with thought-leaders in data privacy, data protection and cybersecurity governance, and pertinent experts,
ADCG will serve its diverse membership by offering programs and services that:
- Are responsive to the compliance obligations and needs of its members.
- Lead to effective and efficient best practices for its members in data privacy, data protection and cybersecurity.
- Create a platform for facilitating the sharing of knowledge for persons and entities that are affected in this developing and risk-laden field.
Who Should Join ACDG?
Anyone who deals with data privacy, data protection, cybersecurity, cyber risk, and cybercrime, especially concerning compliance
with laws, regulations, standards and related governance activities will benefit from becoming members of ADCG. The job titles of
ADCG members include (and their immediate colleagues and subordinates):
- General Counsel
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Data Privacy Officers
- Data Protection Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- Data Officer, Manager or Governance
- Cyber Security Compliance Officers
- Internal Audit
- Financial Crime Units
- Cyber Crime Investigators
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officer