What is the Association for Data and Cyber Governance?
The Association for Data and Cyber Governance is a membership organization of individuals, companies and other organizations that are interested in building and maintaining their knowledge of data and cyber governance. This includes data protection, data privacy, cybercrime and cybersecurity. These professionals are not usually the technologists they are the executives and employees charged with compliance with the myriad of laws, regulation and standards.
This is a growing and global issue and its importance cannot be overstated. Our members are from around the world and are connected by their interest in following and developing best practices in data and cyber governance.
What is the Mission of ADCG?
Through collaboration with thought-leaders in data privacy, data protection and cybersecurity governance, and pertinent experts,
ADCG will serve its diverse membership by offering programs and services that:
- Are responsive to the compliance obligations and needs of its members.
- Lead to effective and efficient best practices for its members in data privacy, data protection and cybersecurity.
- Create a platform for facilitating the sharing of knowledge for persons and entities that are affected in this developing and risk-laden field.
Who Should Join ACDG?
Anyone who deals with data privacy, data protection, cybersecurity, cyber risk, and cybercrime, especially concerning compliance
with laws, regulations, standards and related governance activities will benefit from becoming members of ADCG. The job titles of
ADCG members include (and their immediate colleagues and subordinates):
- Data Privacy Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- General Counsel and Legal Staff
- Data Protection Officers (DPOs)
- Risk Officers
- Data Officer, Manager or Governance
- Chief Information Security Officers (CISOs)
- Internal Audit
- Financial Crime Units
- Cyber Crime Investigators
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Operating Officer
- Human Resource Directors and Staff
- Marketing Directors