Effective Date: 2009.2.5
Information Collection and How it is Used
- ADCG, INC. collects personal information when you purchase products through the ADCG.org web site.
- If you are a Member, Sponsor or Patron of ADCG, INC., ADCG, INC. will ask for your business name, address and phone number; business contact name, address, phone number and email address; and information about the types of art you create and general methods used to classify your products.
- If you purchase a membership on the ADCG.org website, ADCG, INC. will ask for your name, address, phone number, email address, and credit card information.
- ADCG, INC. automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser, including your IP address, cookies, and the pages you request. This data is only used in the aggregate.
- ADCG, INC. uses information for the following general purposes: products and services provisioning, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, research, and anonymous reporting. IP addresses are automatically reported by your browser each time you view a web page. IP addresses may be used for various research purposes.
As a member, sponsor or patron, ADCG, INC. will send you an order confirmation email when you sign up for membership through the ADCG.org website.
As a member, sponsor or patron of ADCG, INC., you and images of your work may be listed on the ADCG.org website. ADCG, INC. will send you email to coordinate the management of directory, advertising and similar listings.
You may not opt-out of service-related communications, which are not promotional in nature.
ADCG, INC. will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Your information may be combined with information ADCG, INC. collects from other members, sponsors, patrons and website visitors and used to improve and personalize services, content and advertising.
ADCG, INC. may offer subscriptions to various newsletters, and other communications to ADCG.org website members, sponsors, patrons and website visitors. To opt-in, ADCG, INC. will ask for your email address and the newsletter(s) you wish to receive. You may change your subscription or unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained in the email.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to use certain features and services of the ADCG.org website. The ADCG.org website uses its own cookies for a number of purposes, including to: access your information when you "sign in"; keep track of preferences you specify while you are using ADCG.org website services; display the most appropriate advertising banners, based on your interests and activity on the ADCG.org website; estimate and report the ADCG.org website's total audience size and traffic; conduct research to improve the ADCG.org website's content and services. ADCG, INC. cookies do not collect personal information, and ADCG, INC. does not combine information collected through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are or what your username or email address is.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
ADCG, INC. employs other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and needs to share your information with them to provide products and services to you. Examples include but are not limited to fulfilling membership requests, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance and providing customer service.
Without limiting the above, ADCG, INC. will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order, legal process, or substantially similar legal procedure, except with ADCG, INC. believes in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect ADCG, INC.'s rights, prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss, or to report suspected illegal activity.